CAREERS WITH BRINX
SUCCESS THROUGH DIVERSITY
At Brinx, we believe in bringing out the best in our employees. We work with designers, developers, and mathematicians to create software based on modern software design principles.
Game Developer (Unity/Blender)
We’re seeking a developer with experience with the Unreal and Unity frameworks, and with modelling in Blender. The ideal candidate would have a Masters in computer science with experience in 3D game development, or a B.S Degree with 2 years of relevant experience. The following skills are required:
- Excellent skills in c++/c# with a knowledge of modern object oriented programming techniques and of relevant design patterns.
- Comfortable working in a unix-type command line, be it on a Mac, PC, or Linux box.
- Experience with git, and with maintaining a disciplined git workflow in a dynamic team.
- A highly motivated candidate who can work in a team or individually.
The following skills and qualifications aren't required but would be considered an asset:
- Full stack web developement
- Experienced with agile devlopement and core SCRUM techniques
- Technical writing ability aimed at both experts and non-experts
- Relevent business and entrepreneurial skills